Introducing Parish Pastoral Council
1 February 2023
Dear Parishioners of Our Lady of the Lake Church,
I wish to inform you that our new Pastoral Council met for the first time last evening and will be formally installed at the Mass this Sunday morning, February 5th at 10:00. The members of the council are as follows:
- Linda Adams (Education);
- Luis Campos (Hispanic Ministry);
- Gay Ann Christy (Stewardship);
- Rosa Aguilar Gasca (Hispanic Ministry);
- Glenda Hinrichs (Social Concerns);
- Brandy Hutzler (at large);
- Tony Kirn (Worship);
- Tony Otto (at large);
- Joan Wolf (at large); and
- Tom Ziegler (Administration).
The membership elected Linda Adams, Chair, Joan Wolf, Vice-Chair, and Gay Ann Christy, Secretary. Join me in congratulating the new members of the Pastoral Council as they assume new roles in parish leadership.
Rev. Michael W. Penn Pastor, Our Lady of the Lake