July 27, 2021 Minutes, Worship Commission
Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church, Lake Ozark, MO
Diocese of Jefferson City Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Call to Order:
Annette Miller called the 6:30pm meeting to order with Fr. Medina, Deacon Paul Poulter, Kathy Cotter, Steve Jannetti, Carolyn Lorraine, Lorraine Harrison, Zuzana Stipanitz, and Mary Wagemann.
Steve Jannetti opened the meeting with a prayer.
Steve Jannetti did the reflection.
Lorraine Harrison, assisted by Steve Jannetti, provided refreshments
Minutes of the Last Meeting:
The June 22, 2021 Minutes were approved and published on our parish website by Marilee Poulter.
Worship Committee Leadership: (Annette Miller)
Annette Miller led the meeting.
Ministry of Art and Environment: (Kathy Cotter)
- Pew Cards-Determined they were out of date and due to health concerns we would not use them at this time.
- Paschal Candle Stand- Tabled at this time looking at the possibility of obtaining from a consolidated Parish.
- 2 size 11 albs were received and have been added to inventory.
- Assumptions is the weekend of the 15th and readings the Daily readings and the Vigil will not be used that weekend.
Ministry of Hospitality: (vacant)
- No report
Ministry of Reader: (Carolyn Lorraine)
- Caroline will send out an email to all current active lectors and inquire if they wish to continue as lectors. For the ones that are she will inquire to who would like a 2022 Lector book.
Ministry of Music and Song: (Steve Jannetti)
- Wireless microphone will work in Besten Hall and will install in August.
- Steve can now control sound system from Sanctuary.
Ministry of Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion: (Mary Scarlett)
- Discussed the re-commission of Eucharistic Ministers that Commission expires in 2021. It was decided that Mary Wagemann will extract information from MSP who nee needs to be recommissioned and get the information to Mary Scarlett. Re-commissioning will be held during 9/19 weekend Masses.
Sacristan and Ministry of Mass Coordinator: (Tony Kirn, Annette Miller)
- Tony is looking for one additional Mass Coordinator for Saturday 5PM and Sunday 10AM.
- Tony wants to make sure all Mass Coordinators are aware of Fr. Medina’s preferences for assistance from Mass Coordinators.
Rite of Initiation and the Sacraments: (Deacon Paul)
- 2 potential Candidates
Prayer and Devotions: (Debbie Noland)
- Queen ship 4 open nights will be in the chapel w lite meal to follow.
- Debbie thanked everyone for prayers for PPI.
- Debbie mentioned she would like to get a few more people to sign up for Adoration. That way if someone has a conflict filling the time period would be simpler.
Altar Servers: (Zuzana Stipanitz, Paulette Spriggs)
- Servers are having party at worlds of Fun at Worlds of Fun.
Liturgical Formation of the Assembly: (Father Medina)
- Kathy Cotter gave Father pamphlets of all ministries and Father will review.
Next meeting is September 28, 2021.
Deacon Paul will be the prayer Leader.
Zuzana Stipanitz will provide hospitality items.
Steve Jannetti sang a closing prayer.
Meeting adjourned at 7:20 pm
Meeting notes respectfully submitted by Mary Wagemann