June 2021 Newsletter, Our Lady of the Lake K of C Ladies Auxiliary #9273
The next meeting will be June 15, 2021. Rosary at 6:00 pm in chapel; social time at 6:30 pm in Bestgen Hall; Installation of Officers at 7:00 pm in Bestgen Hall with reception following in Bestgen Hall also.
• If your personal information (address, phone number, etc.) changes, please let Colleen Parise know. Her phone number is 573.365.2580 and email address is email@example.com.
• Minutes of previous month’s meeting will now be attached to the monthly newsletter for members to read. If there are corrections or additions, please take the to the next meeting. If you are having trouble opening the document, please let me know and we will get it figured out.
• Note Lorraine Harrison’s new phone number for the directory. It is 573.301.3550
• I have Mary Dorge and Lusica Hankins each making a cake for the reception that will follow the Installation. Was there someone else who told me she would make something when we were at Sunday’s breakfast? We could use 1-2 more cake(s) if anyone wants to volunteer; let me know if you would do that. It’s going to be cake and coffee only. Nothing fancy but something to celebrate, especially since we missed last year.
• Thanks to everyone who helped make the breakfast a big success. We had a good turnout to clean the kitchen and hall; help set-up on Friday afternoon; and help throughout the breakfast on Sunday. There were more people served than in 2019 (didn’t have any in 2020) and there was $181 received in donations, above what was collected for tickets.
• Thank you everyone for a very different year. It was a struggle in many ways, but we hung in there and didn’t quit like some groups. We are a strong and very supportive group of ladies. I know the men appreciate us and know they can count on us. See you next Tuesday!