Our Lady of the Lake Administration Commission Minutes, April 21, 2022
Our Lady of the Lake
Minutes of the Administration Commission Meeting
April 21, 2022
The meeting was opened with a prayer led by Fr. Medina. Other attendees included Bob Cotter, Charles Cassmeyer, Brian Hamrin, Luke Graessle, and Tom Ziegler. John Riley, Eric Brauman, Larry Buschjost, Robert Adams, and Laura Nelson were excused.
The meeting minutes for March, 2022 were reviewed and approved. Later in the meeting it was mentioned that the minutes should have included discussion about concrete stairs and retaining wall on the north side. Bob will include that into the March meeting minutes.
1. Long Range Plan (LRP) Update: Luke reported that we have the drawing and cost estimates for making four classrooms in the old rectory part of the church. He also read an email from Connell Architects that said the drawings and cost estimates for the two options for the hall are almost complete and will be sent soon.
2. Blacktop and Striping – The sealing and striping should occur the week of 4/25.
3. Maintenance Report – Bob reported that John Riley was off the day of this meeting so an update was not provided. Bob will get with John and send an email of any concerns.
4. Human Resources update: No report was provided.
5. Safety: Update on lock for live streaming room: It was discussed that this was approved in the last meeting. Tom will look into procuring and installing a lock.
6. IT Updates: Brian reported that he continues to work on getting Microsoft 365 onto all of the office computers.
1. Stewardship Commission: Fr. Medina reported that the Diocese will be providing directions for development and function of a Stewardship Commission in the parish. We will get the information this year and the Commission will need to be in place and functioning by July, 2023.
2. Budget for year July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023 – Charlie said this was discussed in the last meeting.
3. The windows in the office were discussed and while they will need to be replaced eventually, as long as they are not opened, they don’t leak and they are good for now.
The next meeting will be May 19, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Fr. Medina closed the meeting with a prayer.
Submitted by Luke Graessle