Our Lady of the Lake Administration Commission Minutes, March 27, 2022
Our Lady of the Lake
Minutes of the Administration Commission Meeting
March 27, 2022
The meeting was opened with a prayer led by Father Medina. Other attendees included Charles Cassmeyer, Bob Cotter, John Riley, Brian Hamrin, Tom Ziegler. Eric Brauman, Laura Nelson, and Luke Graessle, Larry Buschjost, , Robert Adams, and were excused.
Minutes from the December 2, 2021 meeting were reviewed and approved.
1. Long Range Plan (LRP) Update: Brian C. was to submit to the committee the latest drawings and estimated cost. At this time nothing has been done. Luke will be asked to follow up on the progress of plans.
2. Human Resource: Dr. Laura, Father Medina, and Kelly Hamrin to work on HR handbook to include hiring procedures and job descriptions.
3. Safety Report: Given by Brian H.- Request was made that Live streaming room be secured with a code lock similar to the sacristy. The code would be made available for those that need to access the room.
4. IT: Brian reported that he was working on office Microsoft 3655.
5. Maintenance: John reported that all Exit signs were fixed and are now working.
6. Bob reported that Main Street will be doing the asphalt work the week after Easter.
1. Father reported that more information will be forthcoming on formation of the new Stewardship Commission.
The next meeting will be April 21, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Father closed the meeting with a prayer.
Submitted by Bob Cotter