Our Lady of the Lake Administration Commission Minutes, May 19, 2022
Our Lady of the Lake
Minutes of the Administration Commission Meeting
May 19, 2022
The meeting was opened with a prayer led by Father Medina. Other attendees included Charles Cassmeyer, Bob Cotter, John Riley, Brian Hamrin, Tom Ziegler, and Eric Brauman. Laura Nelson, Luke Graessle, Larry Buschjost, and Robert Adams were excused.
Minutes from the April 15, 2021 meeting were reviewed and approved.
- Approved previous minutes
- Long Range Planning Update – Bob
- Waiting for Fr Penn to continue
- Bob gave an update on asphalt work. He talked to the company and they are way behind schedule.
- John & Bob gave maintenance update
- Fire Dept checked the defibrillator
- There’s more cracking on expansion joints
- Found leak near fire extinguisher in kitchen. Will be checking behind it
- Found a spot in the sacristy ceiling. Keeping an eye on it.
- No HR update
- Safety & IT update – Brian
- Discussed getting a lock for the streaming room door.
- $189 estimate
- Library computer has been configured for John to use for time keeping.
- Key Fob reader has been replaced
- All security cameras are now working
- Diocese will be getting appraisals for the church-stainedglass
- Will be photoed & documented
- John will notify Bob, Charlie, & Tom when scheduled.
- Budget – Bob
- Fairly close
- Rectory floor cost was higher
- Motion for blinds in rectory not to exceed $3500. Passed
- Rectory water softener has failed
- Culligan gave a bid of $5000
- It was diecided to get additonal bids from Lindy Spring & Straight Flush