Why a Yearly Retreat?
- Leave behind the distractions we all face and get a fresh perspective.
- Discover what’s missing in your life and what to do about it.
- Find clarity and purpose by reflecting on some of life’s biggest questions:
Who am I? What am I here for? What matters most?
- Life is demanding and draining. Take time to relax, recharge and experience life with newfound energy.
- Discover an ongoing conversion of heart that is critical to deepening faith.
Find a Retreat that is right for you
Do you have questions or would like more information? Contact each retreat organizer directly.
Our Lady of the Lake, pray for us!
Everyone needs to get away from the chaos that life can become. Leave behind the distractions we all face and get a fresh perspective. Even Jesus went into the desert to prepare for His ministry. He knows we need time to connect with Him. There is a retreat option for everyone. Find one that works…Read More
I just came back from my second White House Retreat. I enjoyed this one as much as the first one, and I’m already looking forward to going back next year. I find this time a time to rejuvenate both spiritually and personally. The grounds are beautiful. The retreat center sits up on a bluff looking…Read More
I spent a weekend learning about the book, “The Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius,” at the White House Retreat Center in St. Louis. I have had that book for a long time, but I could never get through it. It wasn’t hard reading, just difficult to comprehend what was going on. Fr. Anthony taught us how to do contemplation and meditation as St Ignatius discussed in the book. Fr. Anthony explained…Read More